Business and Estate Preservation
To help you meet your goals, we work closely with you and your other advisors to develop strategies that consider the many aspects of transferring or retaining a business, including:
- Lifetime gifting of business assets to family members to reduce the taxable estate.
- Orderly transfer of business assets to children and grandchildren upon your death.
- Equalization of inheritance for children not active in the business.
- Development of an executive team capable of transitioning the business to the younger generation while they gain valuable experience.
- Improvement of buy-sell agreement terms, effectiveness and funding.
- Establishment of business structures that protect owners from liability.
- Utilization of sophisticated life insurance products and services to fund business transfer liabilities, thus protecting and fostering your company and its shareholders.