Deferred Compensation Plans
Reward - and retain - your key employees with a plan to accumulate wealth through additional tax-deferred savings. We provide consultation on all areas from ideation, to implementation, to informal funding, to ongoing administration. We have developed processes in the following areas to help you manage and oversee your plan:
- Plan Design - We thoroughly analyze your needs, goals, and objectives to create the right executive reward and retention strategy for your employees.
- Plan Administration - We monitor the performance of your service provider and assist with plan administrative and 409A compliance matters.
- Investment Selection and Monitoring – We recommend investments that meet pre-established criteria. We monitor the plan investments and review performance regularly.
- Participant Education and Enrollment - We work with you to determine the most effective method of communicating with your eligible nonqualified plan participants - whether print, electronic, or one-on-one meetings. We may also prepare individual retirement projections and retirement income gap analyses.
- Reporting – We provide customized reporting which include asset/liability, participant, and investment performance summaries.
- Financial Modeling, Accounting, and Funding – We provide you with financial projections of your plan based on an unfunded plan and an informally funded plan.We help you evaluate and implement informal funding solutions, including mutual funds and corporate owned life insurance (COLI).
- Vendor Search and Selection - We help identify the service providers who can best meet you and your employees’ needs through our RFP process.
Are you concerned about minimizing corrective distributions, retaining your top performers, or determining whether your executives are on track to retire? Contact us.