Defined Contribution Plans
Put your employees on track towards a financially secure retirement. Through our collaborative approach and customized services, we give plan sponsors and fiduciaries confidence they are meeting their responsibility to maintain a sound and competitive retirement program. Our team of specialists strives to help you create an efficient and effective retirement program by providing guidance in the following areas:
- Fiduciary Governance – We help you document policies and procedures - including a committee charter, an investment policy statement, and meeting minutes - that provide clear direction for meeting your fiduciary obligations. We educate you and your committee members to help you understand your responsibilities, and keep you informed of industry trends, regulatory and legislative issues, and best practice initiatives.
- Investment Selection and Monitoring – As your fiduciary investment advisor – 3(21) or 3(38) - we recommend investments that meet pre-established criteria to achieve stated goals and objectives. We prepare customized reports on a regular basis to monitor the performance of your plan investments and recommend changes as necessary.
- Employee Education and Advice - We work with you to determine your corporate retirement philosophy and create a communication, education, and overall plan wellness strategy based on your goals. We arrange group education and one-on-one advice sessions.
- Plan Design - Through objective consultation on leading plan design features, we help drive increased participation rates, savings rates, and investment diversification.
- Fee and Expense Negotiations - We provide you with periodic fee and expense benchmarking to identify cost savings and negotiate fee reductions where possible.
- Vendor Management - We assist you with ongoing vendor management and oversight to ensure plan service providers are completing tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Vendor Search and Selection - We help identify the service providers who can best meet you and your employees’ needs through our RFP process.
- Participant Rollover Solutions – We offer opportunities to educate your departing participants on post-employment distribution options to help reduce your plan costs and reduce plan liability.
Are you concerned about fiduciary governance, investment performance, plan fees and expenses, or participant retirement readiness? Contact us.