Multigenerational Estate Preservation Strategies
Families and business owners want to provide for spouses, children and grandchildren, all of whom may have different objectives and unique tax situations.
Among our many preservation techniques, we help clients to:
- Quantify and manage federal estate and generation-skipping taxes and expenses, while accomplishing family and/or corporate goals.
- Move/transfer substantial assets to family members through advanced lifetime planning strategies and/or gifting techniques.
- Create and manage business and estate funding plans utilizing proprietary and sophisticated life insurance products and services necessary for liquidity at death.
- Retain substantial holdings in stock, real estate and securities through multiple generations.
- Ensure sufficient income-producing assets for surviving spouses, children and grandchildren.