Respond to today’s defined benefit challenges including growing plan assets, reducing volatility, and transferring risk through a well-constructed and diversified investment portfolio. We work with you to understand your goals and objectives for your pension plan, and implement a disciplined strategy to meet your plan’s unique needs. We can help you meet current and future plan obligations:
- Fiduciary Governance – We establish a roadmap for your pension plan’s future by developing a sound investment policy statement. We educate you and your committee members to help you understand your responsibilities, and keep you informed of industry trends, regulatory and legislative issues, and best practice initiatives.
- Asset/Liability Analysis and Modeling – We analyze actuarial data and synthesize our findings with current plan trends and future assumptions in order to determine funding and help construct an appropriate asset allocation.
- Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation – We determine the appropriate mix of equity and fixed income investments based on your plan goals, time horizon, risk tolerance, and cash flows.
- Portfolio Construction and Ongoing Evaluation – We recommend a diversified portfolio of investments that fulfill your plan’s strategic asset allocation and recommend changes as necessary. We help identify whether alternative asset classes and risk transfer strategies can help reduce portfolio volatility and meet your plan needs.
- Investment Selection and Monitoring – As your fiduciary investment advisor – 3(21) or 3(38) - we recommend investments that meet pre-established criteria to achieve stated goals and objectives. We prepare customized reports on a regular basis to monitor the performance of your plan investments and recommend changes as necessary.
- Vendor Management - We assist you with ongoing vendor management and oversight to ensure plan service providers are completing tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Vendor Search and Selection - We help identify the service providers who can best meet you and your employees’ needs through our RFP process.
Contact us for help evaluating your pension plan, including analyzing risk reduction and transfer options.